Danielle Deojay writes Sequins and Ponies – a lifestyle blog about fashion, decor, style, food, shopping, DIY, cooking, flea markets, vintage, travel, and more — from her home in Los Angeles.
Sequins and Ponies came to be out of a perfect combination of random thoughts and encouragement. It is a creative outlet, a platform to share what inspires me with friends, family, and friendly strangers, and a small way to be a stylist to anyone who wants to visit.
Random, but true:
- I have yet to meet a heel too high.
- I didn’t ‘get it’ with flea markets until I had my first vintage score.
- If given the choice, I would take a vintage designer bag over a new one.
- I am an expert discount shopper — I love the hunt!
- Obsessed with: animal print, vintage barware, starbucks, sequins, ponies